Would you like to volunteer to help Kloth?
We are looking for volunteers to help us run things here at Kloth. There are many different ways that you could help us including the following roles:
- Library staff: Keeping the library open, helping users with memberships, checking things out and in to users and cleaning things after they have been returned
- Thing technicians: Maintaining the things we have. Seeking out new things & processing donations
- Admin whizz: Keeping on top of paperwork, book keeping & legal obligations
- PR and Marketing: Spreading the word about the library, running social media, running press campaigns
- Fund Raising: Identifying and making applications to various funds to keep the library running.
Or maybe you have other skills or things to offer that you think might help us to make the library as fantastic as we want it to be. No matter how much or little time you have to offer we'd love to hear from you.
Please fill in the form below to let us know how you would like to help us.